New Health and Safety Protocols
To Our Amazing Clients And Friends,
Please read carefully these new Health and Safety Protocols.
We take the responsibility of providing a Safe, Sanitized and Comfortable Environment for everyone very seriously.
Opening Fresh Organic Spa Bar comes with new procedures and protocols so that we can ensure the health and safety of our clients, team, and community.
How we serve and treat you is very important to us.
We take our role very seriously and want to provide you with the procedures and protocols we have in place to guarantee a safe and enjoyable visit.
The following information is important to share so that we’re all able to safely adapt when receiving services at Fresh Organic Spa Bar during this unprecedented time.
- We will be seeing clients by appointment only.
- Please avoid “walking in” to book an appointment or to inquire if there are any same day appointments available.
- Part of our new safety practice is to limit the amount of people inside Fresh Organic Spa Bar at any given time.
Preparing For Your Appointment:
- Wear a face mask while inside Fresh Organic Spa Bar at all times. If you do not have one, we will supply one for $1
- Please only come in with your personal cell phone and payment for service(s) as we are limiting the amount of outside devices.
- Because of our physical distancing practices, there is no seating area. You may be asked to wait in your vehicle until your service provider is ready to serve you.
- Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, and children are not permitted to wait for you in the treatment room.
- Accept the appointment confirmation and new regulations and conditions sent to you via email confirmation, prior to arriving.
Arriving At Your Appointment:
- You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or any other COVID related symptoms via Health Canada.
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, sanitation stations provided directly at the front entrance.
- Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary phone charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
- When it comes to greetings and goodbyes, we will not be shaking hands or hugging during this time.
During Your Appointment:
- Please follow the health and safety guidelines that we will help guide you through.
- Your service provider may be wearing various Personal Protective Equipment, depending upon the service that you are experiencing. (Face Mask, Face Shield, Gloves, for example)
- If you wish to purchase any Home Care Products, please let us know.
After Your Appointment:
- Payment for service(s) and/or product(s) will be made in the treatment room so you do not have to interact with salon front desk attendant. Please be alert and keep at least 6 feet apart from other clients who may be leaving salon at the same time. We will not be able to provide “change” for cash payments or for gratuities. If you wish to pay for your service in cash, or leave a cash gratuity, please be sure to bring in the exact amount.
- We are limiting the amount of pre-booking appointments done at the time of checking out. If you wish to pre-book more than one (1) appointment in advance, please let us know.
We Have Mandated That All Team Members:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Wear a face shield when performing services such as: removing tint from brows/lashes, waxing, facials and other spa services.
- Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
- Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect all tools with Medical Grade Disinfectant and Sanitation products before and after every appointment.
- Clean and disinfect treatment room before and after every appointment.
- Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from the station or treatment room at any time.
- Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.
- Fresh Organic Spa Bar uses medical grade quality cleaning products and disinfectants. We are cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with increased frequency, paying particular attention to all surfaces touched by both team members and clients.
We Are Here For You.
We appreciate the urgency to confirm your appointment(s) as soon as possible.
We are working diligently to accommodate the many changes that have occurred.
We appreciate that some of these changes may seem a bit overwhelming; We’re here for you and are very passionate and dedicated to providing you with an exceptional service during this difficult time.
These new guidelines and procedures are temporary, and are in place for your Health and Safety, that of our Team Members and Community.
We’ll continue to monitor and assess the situation, following guidelines from Health Canada as well as other reliable and trusted Health and Safety sources.
We’ll make any changes necessary to ensure that the health and safety of everyone comes first.
We are deeply grateful for your patience, understanding, love and support.
Stay Safe and Healthy. And Let’s Keep Our World Healthy, Safe, Prosperous and Beautiful!
With Love and Care, Larisa Ferchichi.